Latest posts by Clinton Rozario (see all)
- How To: Configure a LeadGrabber for a MAC user (using Amazon WebSpaces) - July 18, 2016
- How to identify back door hires with an automated tool – LeadResearcher Pro - October 31, 2015
- SalesLoft Prospector vs. eGrabber’s eMail Prospector - September 16, 2015
Whether you are on a LinkedIn profile trying to connect to a new prospect, or following a referral, or trying to cold call into any company, a business email is essential.
Did you know that with a Name and a Company, you can figure out ANYBODY's email address? Here are some MANUAL ways to do it:
- From Stacy Zapar, the "Most Connected Woman on LinkedIn": Use Email Patterns of companies (read more here)
- From Glen Cathey the "Boolean Black Belt": Use Rapportive and Gmail (read more here)
- From Wendy Weiss, the The Queen of Cold Calling™ : Do a Google search with a "Title + @CompanyName.com" combination
- From WordStream Blog: 12 techniques (read more here)
Over the last few months, we've surveyed over a 1000+ people in our webinars. We found that if you sourced email addresses manually, it would take you upto 15 minutes for finding someone's email address.
But what if a Machine could AUTOMATICALLY do this? A Software, perhaps?
What if you could get the email address in under 60 seconds? Would you try the software?
Can't see this video? Viewing on Device? Then view in YouTube