Latest posts by Dan Sekar (see all)
- How to generate sales leads for your business? - December 15, 2012
- How staffing companies can reach the best candidates - March 7, 2016
- Why every recruiter should build a talent pipeline and how - April 6, 2015
LinkedIn® is one place where you can find a lot of targeted prospects companies CEO, VP, Director & Top Executives Etc. But chances are that you may not be connected to all of them. To connect with them, you need to have their email addresses. But all you have is their names and company names.
One way to reach your prospects is through InMails. But InMails are very expensive and the # InMails you get are limited based on your subscription plan. This is where a sales prospecting tool such as eMail-Prospector can be handy.
eMail-Prospector helps you to instantly find email address of any prospect found on LinkedIn®. All you need to do is:
- Enter the Contact name (First Name and Last Name) in the Full Name field.
- Enter the Company name in the Company field.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the button on the menu bar and select Find > Find E-mail option or press CTRL+E.
eMail-Prospector’s built-in email finding and contact research technology searches the Internet and finds email address in just a few seconds.
eMail-Prospector helps you find email address for unlimited number of prospects found on LinkedIn®.