Whenever any of your connections, customers or prospects moves to a new job, leaves their current one, or gets promoted, that’s an opportunity!
You need an alert so you can take action!
Tool detects changes in Company and Job Title
Introducing the LeadResearcher Pro. You can enter your key contacts’ details into the tool and press a button. It checks all your contacts and alerts you if anybody is on the move.
Tool finds new contact information
What’s unique about this tool is, once you have the new company to which your contact moved, you can now get their new email address and other contact information with a click of another button!
This tool runs from your own desktop. This means it does not depend on outside services or APIs for its data, but it researches the job changes fresh, each time you run it.
How can you turn this executive-change “sales trigger” into an opportunity?
Here are 3 of many ways:
- If the person was your existing customer,
- you can investigate if they need your product or service in the new company (NEW SALE)
- you can prevent churn by getting in touch with the new person (customer retention)
- find out who your key contact replaced in the new company, (hint: where did that person go?)
- If the prospect was buying from your competitor,
- you can present yourself as a better solution to what they have already (NEW SALE)
- If your key contact got promoted perhaps they will now buy from you
- If your competition’s sales person moved,
- now is the time to convert all the accounts you lost to them (NEW SALE)
Check out the tool in action
Import your CRM or Salesforce contact list, or your excel, or your LinkedIn connections. The video also shows how LeadResearcher can be used with a list building product called LeadGrabber Pro. Press the “Track” button, and the software does the rest.
DOWNLOAD a trial now! Your first 50 contacts are on us!
Latest posts by Clinton Rozario (see all)
- How to find Prospects who are Active During the Holiday Season - December 19, 2018
- LeadGrabber Improvements – Spring 2018 - April 13, 2018
- How To: Configure a LeadGrabber for a MAC user (using Amazon WebSpaces) - July 18, 2016