Latest posts by Clinton Rozario (see all)
- How To: Configure a LeadGrabber for a MAC user (using Amazon WebSpaces) - July 18, 2016
- How to identify back door hires with an automated tool – LeadResearcher Pro - October 31, 2015
- SalesLoft Prospector vs. eGrabber’s eMail Prospector - September 16, 2015
Helps you build emailing lists and cold call lists that can’t be bought from list vendors
LeadGrabber Pro, the B2B list building software which creates a prospect list in real time on your desktop, came out of private Beta and is now available to those who do outbound marketing.
LeadGrabber Pro captures contact information from the Internet and uses patent pending Internet research technology to fill in missing email address and phone numbers. It makes it easy for people who want to create a niche list that list vendors do not offer.
Sales people can use it to create prospect lists which their competitors will not have. Recruiters can use it to bring in new clients. Webinar creators can use it for audience recruitment on a weekly basis.
Besides building new B2B prospect lists, LeadGrabber Pro also lets its users:
- Update their existing Salesforce and PC Recruiter contacts with email addresses and phone numbers
- Find decision makers in a specific set of companies
- Build a list of prospect companies in an industry and identify specific decision makers in those companies, and more…
LeadGrabber Pro is priced at an annual subscription fee of only $3,495. For a free test drive and for more information on the product, please visit the LeadGrabber Pro product page.