eGrabber Announces Strategic OEM Partnership With Fill Staff - Partnership to integrate eGrabber's ResumeGrabber Pro with Fill-Staff10 for Recruiters.
San Jose, CA, October 22, 2008
- eGrabber, Inc., the leading Silicon Valley-based provider of Internet research tools that enable automated real-time candidate-sourcing and lead-generation from the web, today announced an OEM partnership with Fill Staff (http://www.fillstaff.com/), a leading provider of staffing solutions and software for Recruiters using ACT! By Sage (www.act.com). As part of the agreement, Fill Staff will leverage eGrabber's expert tool for resume capture and screening - ResumeGrabber Pro - to power Fill-Staff10 for Recruiters, a vertical implementation of ACT! for the recruiting community
ResumeGrabber Pro will allow Fill-Staff10 customers to automatically.
- Import resumes from Internet search results, popular job boards, resume portals, Outlook email and PC folders
- Sort/ screen resumes using keywords (skills, experience, location, etc)
- Send personalized emails, in bulk, to candidates using pre-defined templates
- Enter resumes directly into their ACT! database
"We selected Fill Staff for their intent-driven approach to delivering custom-solutions and enhancements to ACT! Users. We feel confident about Fill-Staff10 product ruggedness, because it was architected by one of the most respected ACT! programming expert, Geoff Blood of The New Hampton Group. Geoff has been customizing ACT! and developing ACT! Add-ons for more than 14 years," said Chandra Bodapati, CEO of eGrabber. "This partnership will benefit Fill-Staff10 users immensely as it will transform the way they mange and process resumes."
eGrabber's solution will completely eliminate the pain of having to manually screen every resume and copy-paste contact information from each selected resume into ACT!. One has to simply select the resumes and click on ResumeGrabber. It will automatically extract name, address, email, phone number and other candidate details from resumes and transfer it, along with a copy of the resume, into ACT!.
"eGrabber is a market leader in delivering next generation solutions to help recruiters improve both their productivity and maximize revenues," said Bill Williams, President of Fill Staff. "By working together, we will broaden our respective markets, enabling even more recruiters to boost productivity and maximize results from custom ACT! implementations."
"eGrabber is well known in ACT! circles as a company dedicated to developing top quality products with the objective of improving ACT! user productivity," said Geoff Blood, leading ACT! Certified Consultant and Development Partner. "This partnership with Fill Staff is testimonial to eGrabber's commitment to better the professional lives of ACT! users, especially recruiters. I am excited at the collective benefits that this partnership will undoubtedly offer to recruiters in the ACT! community."
About eGrabber, Inc.
eGrabber is the leader in automated list building tools for B2B sales & recruiting. We invented the industry's most accurate Internet research technology to capture, append & update B2B prospect lists & recruiting lists. Our tool's accuracy rivals that of experts, and does the job in a fraction of time. Our tools are great for those that cannot find ready-to-buy prospect lists; or have in-house starter-lists that need to be updated with decision makers, title, email, phone & other demographic information.
For more information, please visit www.egrabber.com or call 1-866-299-7314.