eGrabber announces new features to ResumeGrabber Pro
- Updated features to enable import of resumes from the search results of all major search engines including Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft Live.
San Jose, CA, April 18, 2008
- eGrabber Inc., a leading Silicon Valley-based provider of sales lead and resume data capture and processing solutions, today announced new features to its resume import tool - ResumeGrabber Pro. Recruiting professionals can now leverage the enhanced capabilities of the new ResumeGrabber to screen and transfer resumes from the search results displayed on Google, Yahoo, Microsoft Live, AltaVista and AlltheWeb.
In addition to supporting search engines, ResumeGrabber can also import resumes from Job Boards, Outlook Email (attachments) and PC Folders. It auto-extracts name, address, email and phone number of candidates and enters it, along with the resume, into databases. The ResumeGrabber grid, in-built, allows recruiters to screen and shortlist resumes based on keywords. The product completely eliminates the pain of having to manually screen every resume and copy-paste contact information from each selected resume into your database.
Some of the other exciting features in the new release include:
- Additional data fields to enable capture of comprehensive information on candidates
- Automatic calculation of the geographic distance between the recruiter's location and the candidate's
- Direct transfer of resumes into Big Biller, a leading online ATS
"The new ResumeGrabber Pro will be a shot in the arm for recruiters. The recent enhancements to the product will benefit its users immensely since recruiters can now import resumes from all major search engines", said Chandra Bodapati, CEO, eGrabber. "The array of new features incorporated in the product will not only improve recruiting productivity, but also create exciting user experiences".
The new ResumeGrabber Pro is available for immediate release and is priced at a annual subscription fee of only $495.
About eGrabber, Inc.
eGrabber is the leading provider of data-capture-automation engines. Over half a million businesses use eGrabber engines for processing leads, resumes and other customer data. eGrabber's data-capture engines enable fast, accurate and simple out of the box automation, thanks to patented domain-aware and work flow-aware technology. They help automate costly and inefficient business processes related to integrating and merging customer data across the web, email and multiple applications.
For more information, please visit www.egrabber.com or call (408) 516-4566.