eGrabber releases ResumeFinder 2008 - A New Product for Passive Candidate Search using Google
ResumeFinder to encapsulate expert search techniques using patent-pending search macros that can be edited, customized, saved and shared. New product to help recruiters become passive candidate search experts using Google without any effort.
San Jose, CA, August 20, 2007
- eGrabber Inc., the leading Silicon Valley-based provider of sales lead and resume data capture and processing solutions, today announced the immediate availability of ResumeFinder - a new product that helps recruiters rapidly find passive candidates using Google. ResumeFinder provides advanced, patent-pending search macros that can be pre-defined, customized, saved and even shared amongst recruiters to help them collaborate and unleash the full power of Google when searching for passive candidates. To search for passive candidates, recruiters no longer need to be experts in Google's advanced search commands. Instead they can now enter only the desired resume keywords, and ResumeFinder then programs Google with all the appropriate search strings to find any relevant resumes.
"Today, finding passive candidates on Google requires recruiters to master and apply advanced search commands and techniques that require time, effort and expertise that recruiters may not always have," said Mark E. Berger, Director of Strategic Relationships, eGrabber. "ResumeFinder delivers advanced Google search logic and techniques that have been developed, tested and proven by recruiting experts and then packaged by eGrabber in the form of our patent-pending search macros into the product. Recruiters can use these macros out-of-the-box to search for candidates or create, edit, customize, save and share these macros. Now with ResumeFinder everyone can be a Google resume search expert."
ResumeFinder works as a browser plug-in that recruiters can install, setup and run within minutes without much training. Once running, ResumeFinder's patent-pending search macros can be edited and customized to suit individual searches by specifying:
- Matching Keywords
- Specific Internet communities and sites for the resume search, e.g. Social Networking Sites
- Target geographic areas for the search
Results from ResumeFinder are displayed within the browser just like any other Google search results. The results contain resumes organized in separate tabs / windows - one for each type of search macro used.
ResumeFinder is designed to work in concert with eGrabber's existing ResumeGrabber Pro product. Any Google search results found using ResumeFinder can be readily imported into ResumeGrabber Pro's spreadsheet like grid. Once in the grid, recruiters can
- Sort and manipulate resumes using a variety of filters such as keywords, years of experience, location
- Send automated bulk email to passive candidates using pre-defined templates
- Automate the forwarding of resumes to clients
- Export resumes and resume fields to various databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
ResumeFinder is priced at an annual subscription fee of only $349.
About eGrabber, Inc.
eGrabber Inc., the leading Silicon Valley-based provider of sales lead and resume data capture and processing solutions. Over half a million businesses use eGrabber engines for processing leads, resumes and other customer data. eGrabber's data-capture engines enable fast, accurate and simple out of the box automation, thanks to patented domain-aware and work flow-aware technology. They help automate costly and inefficient business processes related to integrating and merging customer data across the web, email and multiple applications.
For more information, please visit www.egrabber.com or call (408) 516-4566.