eGrabber announces new features to eGrabber ResumeFinder
- Now supports all major search engines including Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft Live.
San Jose, CA, April 18, 2008
- eGrabber Inc., a leading Silicon Valley-based provider of sales lead and resume data capture and processing solutions, today announced new features to its search automation tool - eGrabber ResumeFinder. Recruiting professionals can now leverage the enhanced capabilities of the new ResumeFinder to find resumes from the databases of Google, Yahoo, Microsoft Live, AltaVista and AlltheWeb.
eGrabber ResumeFinder is specifically designed to assist HR professionals who use search engines to locate resumes on the Internet. ResumeFinder uses expert search commands and techniques, encompassed in the product, to program search engines to quickly locate resumes from:
- Social Networking Sites
- Personal homepages from Internet Communities such as GeoCities, Angelfire, etc.
- Free resume sites including Craigslist, Free-For, Recruiters and others
- Largest ISP's such as ATT, Earthlink, AOL and others
- Popular blog hosts such as bloggers.com, blogspot.com and others
"The new eGrabber ResumeFinder is a must-have for recruiters who use the Internet to search for resumes. The tool uses search algorithms that have been tested and proven by experts in online recruiting", said Chandra Bodapati, CEO, eGrabber. "The recent enhancements to the product will benefit its users immensely since it can now locate resumes by unleashing the power of all major search engines."
To search for resumes, recruiters need to enter only the desired resume keywords, and ResumeFinder then programs the chosen search engine with all the appropriate search commands to find only relevant resumes. The resumes found using ResumeFinder can be imported into your existing database, in an instant, using ResumeGrabber Pro.
ResumeFinder is available for immediate release and priced at a annual subscription fee of only $495.
About eGrabber, Inc.
eGrabber is the leading provider of data-capture-automation engines. Over half a million businesses use eGrabber engines for processing leads, resumes and other customer data. eGrabber's data-capture engines enable fast, accurate and simple out of the box automation, thanks to patented domain-aware and work flow-aware technology. They help automate costly and inefficient business processes related to integrating and merging customer data across the web, email and multiple applications.
For more information, please visit www.egrabber.com or call (408) 516-4566.