eGrabber Announces ResumeGrabber Suite Beta - A complete end-to-end online candidate sourcing solution for recruiters. The new tool allows users to quickly source and build a database of candidates from the most happening sources on the Internet - social networking sites, blogs, communities, and more.
Saratoga, CA, October 28, 2009
- eGrabber, Inc., the leader in automated Internet lead-generation tools, today announced the release of ResumeGrabber Suite. The new ResumeGrabber Suite is a complete solution to speed-up all phases (end to end) of online candidate sourcing - finding resumes on the Internet, importing them into your database, screening and conducting background research on your candidates, and more.
"We are known in the North American Recruiting community as a company dedicated to developing innovative and top quality products with the objective of improving recruiters' productivity. In the last 10 years, we have evolved from delivering resume capture tools to more powerful solutions that source and research candidates using dynamic sources on the Internet," said Chandra Bodapati, President and CEO of eGrabber Inc. "I am excited about the possibilities the new ResumeGrabber Suite will open for recruiters in terms of expanding their search horizons and allowing them to quickly build their candidate lead pipeline."
ResumeGrabber Suite uses expert boolean search algorithms to find resumes on the Internet, and patented resume capture/ parsing technology to extract those Internet resumes. To build a database of qualified resumes, recruiters will have to simply enter their search criteria and the software will
- Search matching resumes from popular resume sources including search engines, social networking sites, Internet communities, free resume portals and more
- Import, organize and auto-summarize resumes with specified keywords for easy screening
- Eliminate duplicate resumes
- Transfer the screened resumes to your existing database, online ATS or HRIS
For recruiters who are not already using an ATS, ResumeFinder Pro can double as an effective desktop ATS for their purposes. Recruiters can create folders (similar to PC folders) for each of the various assignments they are working on and then organize and save resumes to these folders.
An exciting feature in the product is that it enables you to instantly research your candidates' background. With the click of a button, you can get comprehensive information on any candidate from available sources on the Internet - professional associations, networking sites, blog posts, forums, news, etc.
Irrespective of whether the recruiter is an expert or non-expert at Internet research, he will benefit immensely by using this tool. Recruiting offices, hiring departments and talent sourcing teams can use ResumeGrabber Suite to quickly generate a quality lead pipeline or resume database for various job openings and search assignments.
About eGrabber, Inc.
eGrabber is the leader in automated list building tools for B2B sales & recruiting. We invented the industry's most accurate Internet research technology to capture, append & update B2B prospect lists & recruiting lists. Our tool's accuracy rivals that of experts, and does the job in a fraction of time. Our tools are great for those that cannot find ready-to-buy prospect lists; or have in-house starter-lists that need to be updated with decision makers, title, email, phone & other demographic information.
For more information, please visit www.egrabber.com or call 1-866-299-7314.