Maximize your chance of engaging with key decision makers like VP's / Director's / CEO's / CXO's
- Leverage Professional Networks to shortlist prospects you want to target,
- Use eMail-Prospector to
- Copy-paste the name-title-company of short listed prospects into a grid
- Find direct corporate email & phone. It researches google and company websites
- Send direct email to prospects corporate email address, referencing you noticed them on the Professional Network and add something about their background.
Why do you need contact information like Corporate Email Address from Professional Networks?
- Professional Networks are the world's best source of B2B prospects. These networks are organized in powerful ways to enable quick identification of highly qualified prospects.
- If you are like most B2B sales people, you start with a nice Profile and perhaps have a premium account. You shortlist ideal prospects and send connect requests and even pay for In-Mails.
Now here is the problem. You notice that only a very small percentage of prospects connect; and thereafter hardly anyone seems to reply to follow-on messages. You start thinking - Is the sales potential of professional networks an illusion?
No! Professional Networks are the world's best source of B2B prospects. Sales people often fail to engage prospects because the best place to do business with a prospect is NOT where they found them (on the professional network).
Now for the good news.
Increasing the rate of replies from prospects can be fixed - if you understand the way your prospect works. By making small changes, sales people can see engagement rates double, triple or even go up ten-fold! They will see an acceleration in the pipeline.
BIG FIX! - Reach prospects and decision makers when they are thinking about business - on their Corporate Email Address
(This strategy will get you 10x more prospects to read your email)
Did you know 85%+ of business & sales messages you send over Professional Networks are never read! That’s because:
- Messages don't reach decision makers immediately, when you click ‘send’ on Professional Networks. Unlike corporate email addresses, there are huge delays in delivery.
- Most users hardly ever check messages on their Professional Networks. They direct their Professional Network messages to their Gmail or Hotmail that they read during non business hours
- Users opt to get their messages in batch/digest mode - either once a day or week. They may get to it once a month
- Even when users get around to reading personal email, they transfer messages that look like a sales pitch into a special folder called junk; and they rarely ever get to it. (Sometimes Gmail & Hotmail helps them by automatically moving all Professional Messages to junk, which the users never see)
Your prospects are likely getting your Professional Network message via Gmail on a Weekend, One-week after you sent it
Since most users process their Professional Network mail during non office hours … what is the chance your high-value business ROI message is going to ring a bell when they are reading? Do you expect business executives to be seriously processing your business email at midnight or weekends when they are catching up with friends & getting some personal time?Your Professional Network mailbox is a great place to share best practices, ask questions, get mentored and get jobs – but not for trying to get people for a demo or think of serious business.
For all the above reasons, Professional Networks will never be a great place to send B2B sales messages to your prospects!
If you want to optimize your chance of engaging B2B executives, you need to reach them when they are in a business mood. That would typically be during some core hours of a business day, depending on your industry.The best way to reach a person during a particular business hour, is by calling them directly at work or sending them email to their corporate email address. Most people these days don't answer phones, but are wired to corporate email constantly. So when you send email direct to their corporate email address, they are likely to see the message within a few seconds - and if it is compelling for them at the moment, you might get a positive reply within couple of minutes. (Our sales team gets positive responses few timesevery day, within couple of minutes of us clicking Send. You can too!)
We routinely get B2B cold-email responses within 2 minutes of clicking send - when we send to prospect's corporate email address