Yellow pages directories are one of the best sources to find hotel mailing lists. You can easily find hotels based on various categories such as location, facilities, services, cuisine, distance, ratings, neighborhoods, etc. However, it takes a lot of time and effort to extract hotel mailing lists from yellow pages directories.
For example, when you search for hotels in NY, more than 2700 results that run across 90+ pages are displayed. To extract a list of hotels in New York, you got to manually copy the name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, web URL, etc. and paste them in your excel sheet or database. It is a time-consuming and tiresome task that kills your productivity and leaves you with very little time for sales. This is where a yellow pages directories/mailing list extractor such as ListGrabber can offer you the winning edge.
ListGrabber helps you to easily and effortlessly extract hotel mailing lists from yellow pages directories.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to yellow pages directories and search for hotels in NY.
2. Select the search results.
3. Click Grab on the ListGrabber toolbar.
ListGrabber instantly extracts the list of hotels from the search results and displays them in the grid. With the help of AutoNext, an add-on, you can avoid flipping the web pages as well.
With ListGrabber, you can extract hotel mailing lists from yellow pages directories in just a few minutes!
Download the fully functional trial version of ListGrabber today and try it yourself.
Latest posts by Dan Sekar (see all)
- How staffing companies can reach the best candidates - March 7, 2016
- Why every recruiter should build a talent pipeline and how - April 6, 2015
- Why Rent or Buy when you can build B2B Sales Leads Lists in minutes? - April 3, 2015