These are standard requirements across eGrabber products – any product specific information is found in the product ReadMe.txt file that is available in the installation directory of the product.
- eGrabber products are installed on Windows Desktops as a standalone desktop application.
- eGrabber products need administrative privilege for installation and for periodic product live updates. Ordinary user permissions are sufficient for daily use.
- Windows Registry access is required. Standard microsoft-recommended locations are used.
- eGrabber folders are created inside Program files (x86) folder and either PC’s Program data or User’s App data path, depending on installation options chosen
- eGrabber products require access to internet to register the product and use the product
- eGrabber products require to access our license server in a periodic intervals.
- Normally, no special firewall requirements needed. Only standard windows ports for internet communication are used.
- Normally, no special anti-virus permissions are required, unless your configuration warrants otherwise.
- System Configuration
Intel i3 or above is recommended
4 GB RAM
- Internet Explorer 11.0 and above – needed for rendering some parts of the product
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 – Home / Professional
- Microsoft Office – Recommended Office 2007 and above