B2B list building is nothing but building a list of business contacts who are likely to buy your product or service. Why you should build your B2B contact lists? Because you would be clueless if you don’t have one. You wouldn’t know who to target, who you contacted and who are really your prospects and so on. Remember, whether you are launching a new product or hosting a free webinar or introducing an irresistible sales deal, you need a B2B contact list to reach out to your contacts.
Build B2B Contact Lists in a Click! (Prospects who are likely to buy)
Table of contents
A B2B contact list is a collection of contact information for individuals working at other businesses, compiled for B2B (business-to-business) marketing, sales, or outreach purposes. It typically includes details like name, job title, company information – industry, contact details – email address, phone, etc. and other additional information.
Whether you call it a company contact list or a corporate contact list, nurturing a well-organized and up-to-date directory is crucial for business success. These lists unlock efficient communication, targeted marketing efforts, and streamlined business operations, ultimately fueling growth and fostering valuable connections.
How to Get your B2B Contact Lists
There are many ways to get your B2B contact list. If you are clueless about how to get business contacts, read on. Renting or buying B2B contact lists might seem to be a quick solution but it has its own shortcomings. You need to first find a reliable list vendor. You will have to pay per contact and chances are more that you might get the same contact list as your competitor. In addition, the contacts in these lists might have been outdated or become obsolete. Because, these lists are obtained from a B2B contact database that was stored for over a period of time.
Studies reveal that contact data stored in B2B contact database decays at the rate of 22% every year. Even though you buy a list, you need to verify all those contacts periodically to check if they are really valid. You need to do this after having paid a huge sum for the lists. It is a daunting task for marketing folks. This is why experts advise that building your own B2B contact lists always yields better results than buying lists from vendors.
Automated List Building Tool to Build B2B Contact Lists in a Click!
How to Create B2B Contact Lists (Manually)
Your business contact list is the gateway to success. You will have to create, refine, grow and optimize your B2B contact lists for maximum impact and results.
If you want to create B2B contact lists, try the following 5 steps.
- Identify your Ideal Customers– This is one of the most basic and important elements that determine the quality of your B2B contacts list. You need to identify who your ideal prospects are without which you might be going after some people who might not be your prospects. You get to know the outcome only after you have spent enough on your sales & marketing campaigns. This might prove to be a costly mistake if you don’t identify your ideal customers right from building your B2B contact list or B2B contact database.
- Find B2B contacts on the Internet & Social Networks – Search engines, company websites, business directories, professional networking sites such as LinkedIn are some of the best places to find your B2B contacts that match your ideal customer profile. You need to manually visit hundreds of websites and other sources to find your contacts. Some of the other sources where you can find your B2B contacts are blogs, user groups, forums, press releases, etc.
- Build your own B2B Contact Lists– Now that you have found your ideal B2B contacts, the next step is to build your B2B contact list. You have to manually find them from various sources and copy-paste them into an Excel sheet or CRM. You will have to copy-paste the name, company, title, email address, phone, website URL, etc. You need to be very careful while building your B2B contact list, because manual list building is prone for typo errors. These errors can make you lose your opportunities.
- Find B2B Contact Info – Business Email Address & Phone– This is one of the important steps in building a B2B Contact database. You can get the list of business contacts but getting B2B contact data such as business email address & phone is a tough task. You can’t find B2B contact information on social networks, especially business email address & phone number for decision makers or C-level executives. You need to use various Internet research skills to find B2B contact data – business email and phone of your B2B contacts.
- Verify Email & Phone– This is another important step in B2B list building that you can’t afford to skip. Now that you have built your B2B contact list with business email and phone, you need to verify if those emails & phone numbers are valid. You can use the email verification services or tools to verify emails. As far as phone numbers are concerned, you will have to manually call up your contacts and verify them. You can find some invalid emails or phone numbers at this stage that you can eliminate from your B2B contacts list.
Your contact list for business is ready!
The Fastest Way to Build Accurate B2B Contact Database!
Challenges in Building B2B Contact Lists
You have your B2B contact list ready. But the amount of time & effort involved in building your own business-to-business contact list is huge. Based on your requirements, it might take you weeks or even months to create B2B contact lists, provided you have some Internet research skills.
Busy sales & marketing professionals cannot afford to spend countless hours on B2B list building. Their top priority is to call their contacts and turn them into customers. So you have to employ another dedicated resource or team for B2B list building.
It increases your expenses as well. This gets worse for small & medium companies, startup companies & entrepreneurs who can’t spend time as well as money on B2B list building. This is where a B2B list building tool such as LeadGrabber comes handy.
Build B2B Contact List / B2B Contact Database in No Time
LeadGrabber Pro is a B2B list building tool that helps you to quickly build fresh B2B contact lists from the websites, professional & social networking sites and online directories, etc. in no time.
You need to just search for your targeted B2B contacts on sources such as professional networks and filter the results based on your criteria. The results are displayed.
With a click of a button, LeadGrabber Pro copy-pastes the search results into the grid. You don’t have to manually copy-paste anything. The software intelligently gets you the name, title, company, business email, phone, web URL, etc. in a spreadsheet format.
Find B2B Contact Information Instantly
What’s more? LeadGrabber Pro also helps you to find B2B contact information such as business email addresses and phone numbers of your B2B contacts. Select the records that don’t have business email & phone and click on Append Email & Phone. The built-in patented email appending technology helps you to instantly find B2B contact information – business email addresses and phone numbers of your contacts. LeadGrabber automatically verifies the business email addresses.
B2B List Building with LeadGrabber Pro – Benefits
LeadGrabber Pro enables you to:
- Build your own B2B contact lists easily & effortlessly
- Build business contact lists for niche markets
- Build your Best B2B Contact Database in no time
- Build accurate B2B contact lists & make more sales conversions
- Save a lot of time & money
With LeadGrabber Pro, B2B list building is a breeze. The B2B list building tool helps you to build your business contact lists in no time and jump start your B2B contact marketing & email marketing campaigns.