Time and tide waits for no man, so does your projects and clients. You can’t afford to put your projects on hold until you have your team in place and neither can you expect your clients to wait until you send them the right candidates. In this fast-paced digital world, everything happens very quickly and the battle to find the right candidates also is very fierce. So whether you are a corporate recruiter or a third-party recruiter, you got to be smart enough to keep up the pace and always be ready to face the challenge.
This is one of the major reasons why you need to build a highly-targeted database of qualified candidates. When I say candidate database, it is not just a bunch of resumes sourced randomly. A candidate database is a large pool of “highly-targeted” qualified candidates sourced meticulously based on the industry, domain, education, skill set, experience, geography, etc. along with their complete contact information. This helps you to build lists of candidates based on various criteria. Once you have a job opening or get a job order, you can straight away reach the candidates available in the list. You don’t have to waste your precious time by starting from scratch.
This sounds good, but how easy is it to build a candidate database with complete contact information? It’s definitely not that easy. You got to spend a lot of time to source resumes or candidate profiles based on various criteria from various sources. Sourcing candidate profiles itself will take a lot of your time and then you need to screen and transfer them to your database. So it is a time-consuming and tiresome process. This is where a recruiting software such as ResumeGrabber JobSuite can help you build a highly-targeted database of qualified candidates.
ResumeGrabber JobSuite is a powerful recruiting software that enables you to:
- Source candidate profiles from various sources such as search engines, professional/social networking sites, job boards, etc. You can source candidate profiles based on various criteria. All you need to do is just enter the keywords and click Find.
- Once you get the results, click Grab to extract the resumes. The candidate profiles along with their contact information are extracted to ResumeGrabber JobSuite grid. You can also screen and shortlist the candidates.
- You can also find the missing email and phone for your candidate profiles.
- With a single click, you can instantly transfer the candidate profiles to your database. If you don’t have a database or ATS, ResumeGrabber JobSuite enables you to create folders and save the candidate profiles in them.
What’s more, you can check for duplicates and even send emails to your candidates and clients right from ResumeGrabber JobSuite grid.
With ResumeGrabber, building a candidate database is a breeze.
Folks, what are you waiting for?
Latest posts by Premanand Arumugam (see all)
- Why Pay for Bad Leads When you can Generate Highly Targeted B2B Leads 20x faster - April 24, 2018
- How to Generate CEO Email Lists in no time - March 29, 2018
- How to generate Leads from Marketing and Advertising industry for free? - February 10, 2016