Latest posts by Clinton Rozario (see all)
- How To: Configure a LeadGrabber for a MAC user (using Amazon WebSpaces) - July 18, 2016
- How to identify back door hires with an automated tool – LeadResearcher Pro - October 31, 2015
- SalesLoft Prospector vs. eGrabber’s eMail Prospector - September 16, 2015
Thomas J. Migliore is a Senior Account Executive in the Multinational Mass Media & Legal Information Business. He works with corporate legal departments of all sizes across the United States.
Being an Account Executive, Thomas would have a list of thousand companies to prospect. He would research about each company from various sources and get the contact information of people, who are particularly working in the Account Legal department.
Once he is done with the research, he would manually type in the contact information of multiple prospects in the ACT! CRM, which enabled him to keep a track of client and prospect details in a single place.
During the process, Thomas encountered two problems:
- Manual data entry in ACT! database took a tremendous amount of time.
- Duplicate records were created in the database.
AddressGrabber software was the only solution found online, which not only automated contact data-entry but also maintained a duplicate-free ACT! database.
It saved at least 80% of his data-entry time and helped in maintaining a duplicate-free database.