B2B sales experts say that the key for successful B2B selling is to reach the decision makers on time because they are the ones who play a decisive role in buying your product or service. This may sound easy but the challenge is to find decision makers.
B2B sales folks spend a lot of time on Internet research to just identify the decision makers. They scan through corporate websites, annual reports, various publications, news, events, press releases, etc. to find decision makers. Once they find the decision maker, they have to find decision maker contact information and devise strategies to get past the gate keepers to reach them.
Sales persons have to repeat this time-consuming process on a daily basis to find decision makers and it also poses a high risk of losing their opportunities. This is where a B2B lead generation tool such as LeadGrabber Pro can offer a winning edge.
LeadGrabber Pro is a powerful B2B lead generation software that helps you to find decision makers in a single click.
All you need to do is:
1. Enter the Company name
2. Click Tools > Append Specific Decision Makers from Company and select any one of the titles (C-Level, Exec VP-Level, Director-Level, Manager-Level, Founder, Owner, etc.) from the list
3. If you know both the Job Title and Company name, enter them and click Tools > Append > Append Specific Decision Makers from Company> Automatch with specified Company / Job Title
LeadGrabber Pro instantly searches the Internet and displays the name of the decision maker in just a few seconds. Once you have found the name of the decision maker, you can find the decision maker contact information such as email address, phone number, postal address, etc.
LeadGrabber Pro helps you to find decision makers for any number of companies and it helps you reach decision makers in no time.
Download the fully functional free trial version of LeadGrabber today and try it yourself.
Latest posts by Dan Sekar (see all)
- How to generate sales leads for your business? - December 15, 2012
- How staffing companies can reach the best candidates - March 7, 2016
- Why every recruiter should build a talent pipeline and how - April 6, 2015