Latest posts by Ambi Moorthy (see all)
- Strategies to Generate Warm B2B Sales Leads on Social Media - January 15, 2014
- Linked University’s Ben Kniffen: Generate B2B leads from a targeted company list - November 6, 2013
- Time – Prospecting – And Getting the Jump On Both - October 21, 2013
There are a lot of critical steps to prospecting new B2B customers. Two of the most common challenges is finding the right target, and then engaging with them. Every day sales people challenged by finding the right contact, their contact info and related information. Even if you use LinkedIn or other tools, you need to be able to connect directly.
Join Tibor Shanto, a sales leader for over 25 years, helping companies achieve and improve their revenue goals.
CEOs, VPs and Directors call Tibor a brilliant sales tactician, he works with leading B2B sales organizations, and creates double digit growth through the execution of their strategy by using the right combination of strategic and tactical execution supported by metrics and a Follow-Through Action Plan.
This webinar deals with the issues of how to find contact information for people you don’t yet know, and then how to engage with them.
- You’ll also learn the advantage of using Account-Researcher, will save serious time involved in the effort of finding leads and their contact information, and allow you to invest that time in more productive and high value activities, like connecting directly with the prospect.
- Know how to manage that initial conversation is the other challenge we will address to help you make the most with the leads you generate.
- Find out how to maximize your time and efforts, how to structure the initial call, and how to manage “objections” so you can move from cold call to selling to buyer more quickly and efficiently.
Click here to register for the webinar on October 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM PT.