How to Extract Data from Google Maps to Excel in a Click [Address, Phone# etc.]
Google Maps is not just a tool that provides driving directions. It is one of the best sources to find business leads/contacts. This blog post will help you to learn how you can quickly extract data from Google Maps to Excel.
Google Maps has evolved into a business directory that offers great exposure to businesses online. In addition to the location details, it offers business contact information such as name, address, phone number, website URL, etc. You can get your company listed on Google business listings without spending a single dime.
Extract / Export Data from Google Maps to Excel in a Click!
Sales & marketing professionals use Google Maps to look for business contacts in a particular location. Therefore, it is one of the best sources to generate leads for your business – Don’t Miss Out.
Benefits of using Google Maps for Lead Generation
- Accurate targeting: Google Maps allows businesses to target specific geographic areas where their potential customers are located. This helps businesses to focus their marketing efforts and generate leads more effectively.
- Increased visibility: By listing their business on Google Maps, businesses can increase their visibility and attract more potential customers. This can result in more leads and ultimately more revenue.
- Improved customer experience: Google Maps allows businesses to provide accurate directions and location information to their customers. This can improve the customer experience and lead to increased customer loyalty and referrals.
- Real-time data: Google Maps provides real-time data on customer locations, traffic patterns, and other relevant information. This can help businesses to make data-driven decisions and optimize their marketing strategies.
Overall, using Google Maps to generate leads can be an effective way for businesses to increase their visibility, target specific geographic areas, and provide a better customer experience.
However, extracting data from Google Maps can be a daunting task.
How to Extract Data from Google Maps to Excel (Manually)
To extract data from Google Maps to excel, you need to first perform a search on Google Maps. The Google Maps search results typically run across multiple web pages. For example – if you want to target the Hospitals in New York, the search results span across multiple pages.
It takes a lot of your time & effort to manually copy-paste all the contact information from the Google Maps search results into Excel or your database. Also, manual data entry is prone for errors. This is where a Google Maps data extractor software such as ListGrabber (Try for Free) comes in handy. It helps you to download Google maps data to Excel in no time.
Extract Data from Google Maps to Excel in a Click!
You can easily download data from Google Maps and transfer it to Excel by following a few simple steps.
With ListGrabber, you can extract data from Google Maps to Excel in a single click.
To Extract Data from Google Maps to Excel:
- Perform a search in Google and click More Places. For example, “Hospitals in New York“ The Google Maps search results are displayed.
- Select the search results and click on the Grab button on the ListGrabber toolbar. The data from Google Maps list is instantly extracted to the ListGrabber Grid.
- Select the records in the grid and click Transfer to instantly extract data from Google Maps to Excel.
Note: Click on the Excel icon (as shown above) to directly extract data from Google Maps to Excel.
Contact information such as Name, Address, Phone number, Website URL etc. are instantly extracted to your Excel spreadsheet.
ListGrabber enables you to easily and effortlessly download Google Maps search results to excel. You can also export Google Maps contacts to your database such as Outlook, ACT! and GoldMine in no time.
With ListGrabber, you can instantly extract data from Google Maps to Excel. ListGrabber also helps you to easily & effortlessly extract data from yellow pages directories, membership directories, association websites, business listing sites, etc.
By learning how to extract data from Google Maps to Excel, you can quickly generate sales leads lists, saving time and effort.
What are you waiting for?
Download your FREE Trial Now & Extract Data from Google Maps to Excel in a Click!
eGrabber is not affiliated with any providers of online directories or lists. ListGrabber is designed to import contact data that is visible on the screen and copy able to a clipboard. All eGrabber tools should be used only where it is legal to do so.