On LinkedIn, members choose to follow companies they are interested in, to keep up-to-date with the latest company news, products, services, and job opportunities. This blog post will help you to learn why you must reach out to your company’s LinkedIn page followers, how to locate your company’s followers in LinkedIn Sales Navigator and how you can export LinkedIn company page followers.
Export LinkedIn Company Page Followers & Get Potential Leads!
Table of contents
1. Why You Must Reach out to Your Company’s LinkedIn Followers
Well, if you are looking for an answer for this question, then the following stats speak for itself.
- LinkedIn has more than 722 million members, whereas Instagram currently has 1 billion users, and Facebook has 2.74 billion. LinkedIn is not the largest of social media networks but has a specific business focus and audience worth noticing.
- Companies with an active LinkedIn page see 5x more page views, showing the value of keeping your LinkedIn page up-to-date and active.
- It is also said that more than half of U.S. marketers are using LinkedIn in 2021. LinkedIn has passed the 50% milestone for the first time, this year according to eMarketer estimates.
Following LinkedIn pages let you see other LinkedIn members’ posts and articles that they share without being connected with them. This way, the sharing is only moving in one direction, as opposed to the mutual following that a connection brings. Of course, someone could view your page and see some of this information, but they won’t receive any alerts or exclusive updates about your product/services.
If you see your followers to be an excellent prospect for you, the fact that they have decided to follow you is a good sign and could be a great starting point for you to contact them.
Here are some of the other reasons why you should reach out to your LinkedIn company page followers:
- Connect with your community in real-time
- Drive specific actions using a personalized call-to-action in your email
- Discover the likes and interests of your target audience
- Engage with your current connections via email to increase engagement and exposure even more
- Notify connections of your most important page posts and boost organic reach
2. Your LinkedIn Company Page Followers make Great Sales Prospects
- 25% of the followers tend to be from potential buyer companies
- They are on a buyer’s journey watching posts from your company and your competitors’ companies
- Followers can be decision-makers or researchers evaluating your tool/services
- Followers tend to be 5x more ready to buy your product than those that just match your ICP (Ideal customer profile)
Find Potential Buyers from your LinkedIn Page Followers
3. How to Locate Your LinkedIn Company Page followers in LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
Let’s see how to find members who have chosen to follow your current company in Sales Navigator. This helps you to identify members who may be open to receiving messages about your product/services, as they have already expressed interest in your company. When you reach out, remember that your goal is to represent your company’s brand and guide the members in the buying process.
On the Sales Navigator home page, click on All filters.
You will see a set of filters, in which you will have to select the profile language filter and choose English.
You will get a huge number of search results. In the search results, you will see a spotlights filter near the bottom of the keywords box. Choose Leads that follow your company on LinkedIn option.
You will finally get to see the members who follow your current company on LinkedIn.
Now, you have a list of followers of your LinkedIn Company page. There are multiple ways such as emails, calls, social media messages, and LinkedIn InMails to reach out to them. But always pick an effective method that captures the attention of your targeted prospects.
Find LinkedIn Company Page Follower’s Verified Email & Phone
Always have an outbound sequence strategy in place for effective conversions and scheduling meetings such as email campaigns. Emails still rule the B2B marketing communication. It is also the easiest and the most effective way to communicate with professionals.
Here are some of the benefits of considering email marketing:
- You can create a tailored sequence of emails and don’t have to just stop with a single email
- Create multi-touchpoints to get responses
- High email sending limits
- High open rates
- Zero investment
- Email tracking, auto scheduling and drip campaigns are possible
- Marketing automation
- Data driven actions that enhance your results
Above all, other mediums such as LinkedIn Inmails will reach your prospect’s personal email address. There are chances that your message might reach the spam folder and your prospect might not get to open your email at all or ignore thinking it’s not of much importance, just because they receive it in their personal inbox.
Therefore it is essential that you always reach out to your prospects at their business email address to get their attention and to make them realize the importance of your email message.
You have your LinkedIn company page followers list. If you want to leverage your LinkedIn company page followers, you need to export LinkedIn company page followers and find their business email & phone to reach out to them. Doing it manually is a time-consuming and tiresome task. This is where a LinkedIn prospecting tool such as LeadGrabber Pro comes handy.
4. Export LinkedIn Company Page Followers in a Click
LeadGrabber Pro is a powerful LinkedIn prospecting tool that helps you to export LinkedIn company page followers & build a list with contact information in no time. The LinkedIn prospecting tool also enables you to build B2B prospect lists from other social and professional networking sites.
You can find verified business email addresses and phone numbers of your LinkedIn company page followers.
The LinkedIn prospecting tool performs deep-web searches and finds verified business email addresses and phone numbers of your company followers.
Once the B2B company list is ready, you can transfer the list to Salesforce.com, PCRecruiter, Act!, and your Excel spreadsheet in a single click. Our service can also get contact details of prospects your competitor attracted and nurtured.
LeadGrabber helps you to easily and effortlessly build B2B prospect lists with contact information. It helps you to save a lot of your time and focus more on reaching your prospects.