Latest posts by Premanand Arumugam (see all)
- How to Generate B2B Sales Leads Like a Pro? - December 26, 2018
- Why Pay for Bad Leads When you can Generate Highly Targeted B2B Sales Leads 20x faster - April 24, 2018
- How to Generate CEO Email Lists in No Time? - January 4, 2019
Your B2B sales success largely depends on how quickly you reach the top decision makers in B2B companies before your competitor does. You have a fantastic product that has everything to beat your competition; a killer sales presentation and one of the most persuasive & irresistible sales pitch. You are now all set to go… But remember, if you don’t deliver this message on time to the ‘top decision maker’ in your prospect company, all your marketing efforts will go down the drain.
Why reaching decision makers is important in B2B Sales?
Typically, B2B decision makers or C-Level decision makers are a bunch of people who are extremely busy switching between boardroom meetings to conferences to corporate events, etc. You can’t have easy access to these folks. They are often well guarded by gatekeepers whose primary job is to ward off people who aren’t familiar. To make things worse, you just can’t easily find their names and contact information on their websites or on the Internet either. B2B decision makers decide whether they want to buy your product or not.
Therefore, B2B sales folks are often left with just a list of companies. They don’t have any clue about whom to contact and how to contact. So they try reaching the company switchboard, use their investigative skills & try to figure out who the decision maker is and how to reach them. You need to repeat this process for every company and you got to come up with different ways for different companies. Imagine if you had a list of 500 or 1,000 B2B companies, how time-consuming and tiresome it would be? This is where a B2B lead generation software such as eGrabber Management Finder can be handy.
How to reach top decision makers in 3 steps?
eGrabber Management Finder helps you to quickly reach top decision makers in B2B companies. It gets you the names of the decision makers and their business email address as well. You can now directly reach the decision makers’ email inbox. You don’t have to waste your precious time anymore to handle gatekeepers or scour through the Internet to find B2B decision makers and their contact information.
All you need to do is
- Enter a list of companies. (Management Finder also helps you to build B2B companies list)
- Click Tools> C-Level Finder > Append C-Level Finders from Company and select any one of the titles (CEO/EQ, CxOs, CTO/EQ, COO/EQ, CFO/EQ, CMO/EQ, Top HR/EQ) from the list.
- eGrabber Management Finder instantly searches the Internet and displays the names of B2B decision makers. Now, with name and company name as input, eGrabber Management Finder Pro helps you to append email addresses of B2B decision makers.
Notes: You can also create a new template to find B2B decision makers in a company.
eGrabber Management Finder Pro helps you to easily and effortlessly reach top decision makers‘ inbox in no time.