Latest posts by Clinton Rozario (see all)
- How To: Configure a LeadGrabber for a MAC user (using Amazon WebSpaces) - July 18, 2016
- How to identify back door hires with an automated tool – LeadResearcher Pro - October 31, 2015
- SalesLoft Prospector vs. eGrabber’s eMail Prospector - September 16, 2015
If you are starting a new Recruitment agency, or you are starting a new recruitment desk / DIG, you need contacts:
- You need a Client list, with names of Hiring managers and Decision makers
- You need a Candidate talent pool, filled with the candidates you are going to place
Your Applicant Tracking System / CRM, would be setup by now, but you need these lists to fill them up. That's where eGrabber can help.
- eGrabber's Client List building solution, makes lists of Hiring managers, for export to CRM / Excel
- eGrabber's Candidate List building solution, imports targeted profiles into your ATS
Hassaan Sophie and Zia Ahmed from eGrabber were recently at the Management Recruiters' Global Expo 2013, to demonstrate these tools. They also launched a new tool for Social Prospecting, called Prospect-Grabber.
Call Hassaan Sophie for a demo at (408) 872 3118 or email to email@example.com