Latest posts by Premanand Arumugam (see all)
- How to build telemarketing contact lists from Google Maps - April 15, 2019
- How to Extract Email Addresses in a Click & Improve Productivity - February 18, 2019
- How to Generate B2B Sales Leads Like a Pro - March 30, 2019
The outcome of your B2B marketing campaigns solely depends on the quality of your Emailing / Cold-calling Lists. Yes, you got to have accurate data if you want to determine the ‘persona’ of your prospects. And you got to have their correct contact information if you want to reach them. But, does that happen all the time?
The answer is a big NO. Companies often struggle to maintain up-to-date and accurate information about their prospects / customers. In most of the cases, they find the data to be incomplete, obsolete, duplicated and so on.
Research reveals that nearly 70% of contact information in any database gets outdated in 12 months or so. The job titles, email addresses, phone numbers and mailing addresses don’t remain the same. In other words, they are incorrect and all your marketing activities based on that obsolete information would be a huge waste of time and resources.
So you got to update your database periodically if you want to make the most out of it. One of the ways to do it is to contact each person and verify the details. This is feasible only if you have a few contacts. If your database contains tens of thousands of records, then it becomes a time-consuming and tiresome task. This is where an Internet research software such as LeadResearcher Pro can be handy.
LeadResearcher has a ‘Track’ feature that helps you to keep your marketing lists clean & accurate. All you need to do is:
- Import your existing database.
- Select all records.
- On the Menu Bar, click Track > Track Resignation to track company change.
- On the Menu Bar, click Track > Track Promotion to track title change.
If your contacts have joined a new company or if they have been promoted, the new company and job title are updated under the Company in Profile and Title in Profile columns.
- Now, select those records and click Track > Accept New Company & New Title on the Menu Bar.
The contacts are now updated with the latest information.
With the name and the new company name, LeadResearcher further helps you to find email and phone of those who have moved to another company.
LeadResearcher helps you keep your marketing lists clean & accurate.