Lead generation is a process of identifying potential customers and attracting them to your business, products, or services, building your sales pipeline. A lead refers to the contact as well as demographic information of a customer who is interested in a product or service. Lead generation is simply a critical component of any marketing strategy. It is often challenging for marketers to generate traffic and leads for their businesses.
Fastest Way to Build B2B Prospect Lists
Lead generation is the most important but often time-consuming part of every business. For a small business with a decent employee count, it is quite difficult to decide between outsourcing lead generation or building B2B prospect lists in-house. There are pros and cons to each of the processes. Let us discuss them in this blog and help you acquire as many customers as you want either way!
Drawbacks of Outsourced B2B Lead Generation
Outsourcing lead generation can save you a lot of time and workload on staff. But, you may feel that you do not have the resources to implement any new processes. It is said that B2B lead generation outsourcing is not often seen as the most popular option. As there are many drawbacks to hiring a lead generation agency for your business.
- Choosing a lead generation agency might become difficult if they do not have enough knowledge about the field of your business. You will have to make sure that the agency you choose has expertise in your domain and are specific to your field of business. Outsourcing lead generation needs to be carefully handed over to an agency that has sufficient and relevant work experience in your field.
- Outsourcing lead generation can not let you monitor updates and follow up with employees as they don’t belong to you. You will not have enough control over your business. You will have to communicate a lot with the partner who is offshore.
- A major drawback of working with a lead generation agency is that your partner may work with several other companies, and there may be not enough focus on your important business operations.
Benefits of Building your Own B2B Prospect Lists In-house
B2B Lead generation outsourcing can become an additional expense. If you think so, you can opt to build your own lists In-house. Is keeping your lead generation in-house good for your organization? Here are some of the benefits of building a B2B prospect list in-house.
- Building B2B prospect lists in-house gives more control over the process. You will have more room for customization or make changes to the process any way you want. You can also change your focus on niche by targeting a wider or smaller one.
- In-house lead generation builds expertise as well as gives a thorough knowledge about the products and services you offer. This will in turn help you learn more lead generation tactics and allow you to implement them.
- You can also fully track, monitor, and spot changes to the work done by your team at any time.
Build Targeted B2B Prospect Lists in no time!
Lead Generation Outsourcing or Building B2B Prospect Lists In-house – Which is better
Each of the processes has its own advantages and disadvantages, but what if you could build your own lists in-house with all the advantages of B2B lead generation outsourcing? Yes, here are some of the other important benefits of building your own B2B prospect lists.
1. Finding and reaching the right people
One of the major reasons for outsourcing lead generation is that you may not have enough resources. You need the correct contact and data to reach out to the right people.
You can easily afford to have automated lead generation software, get access to the contacts and data, and have all the resources you need for lead generation, and have your team generate their own leads.
It is much quicker and easy to build B2B prospect lists with LeadGrabber Pro, as it takes less time to build a B2B prospect list with business contact information and takes minimal skills to land on good leads.
2. More time to focus on USPs (unique selling proposition)
Whichever area your business operates in, USP is the one thing that generates revenue. You can own your lead generation process as well as make a marketing strategy to inform customers about how your brand or product is superior to your competitors.
Handling your lead generation process in-house with automated lead generation software is also as stress-free compared to outsourcing the same.
3. Deliver the same results as an outsourcing agency
Lead generation software is specially designed to serve the purpose and you can expect them to deliver the same but efficient results that your business demands from outsourcing it. You can extract detailed reports and metrics. This will help you see campaigns that perform better. It also helps you make relevant improvements as well as improve the quality of leads you generate using the lead generation software.
4. Cost-effective way of generating more leads
Keeping lead generation in-house does not necessarily require you to spend a lot of money on training your sales/marketing team when you choose a tool like LeadGrabber Pro.
Having lead generation software will save costs and give a cost-effective way to make money. A lead generation software will drive growth for your business as they are optimized and fine-tuned to develop quality leads. Also, it does not require you to hire a separate team or staff and train them hard, which can be costly and time-consuming. Using lead generation software does not take away your resources from setting your business USP.
Even if you have only one team for both functions such as lead generation and sales, It is no more a hassle. Now your sales team themselves can generate their own leads/referrals without much ado.
Having your sales team build their own leads will also help build the knowledge of determining a qualified lead and know how to process potential leads.